Samsung - Account Manager
Marketing & Sales
Date Posted: 2018/05/03
Country: Korea, Republic of
City: SeoulSchedule: Full-time
Job Number: 1803574
Dow Chemical has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager, located in Seoul, Korea.
Key responsibilities of the position are:
Direct internal resources to secure new businesses, sustain existing sales, and extend the current products to next technology nodes.
- Exceed customer expectations by aligning internal resources towards customer requirements
- Provide accurate forecast to planning by monitoring and analyzing customer forecasts, consumption rates and related data.
- Manage inventories and open sales orders for key accounts to eliminate late deliveries.
- Negotiate sales contracts and purchasing agreements to improve profitability.
- Achieve assigned sales goals for new and existing products, budget adherence, and execution of sales/marketing initiatives.
- Navigate competitive evaluation in order to make educated account decisions and product recommendations.
- Create and implement strategies to improve sales and profits, while acting as an expert adviser to the customer purchasing.
- Create long-term account strategies, including analysis of portfolios, pricing, and customer technology trends.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree required
- Technical degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering preferred
- Five years of technical sales or sales related experience desired
- Demonstrated experience managing existing business (negotiation, price management, issue resolution)
- Track record of hunting for and converting sales opportunities a plus
- Demonstrate high levels of motivation and deliver outstanding sales results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Execute against all job requirements while maintaining very high level of safety awareness.
- Travel in the territory, up to 25% of the time, required.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
Join Our Talent CommunityJoin our community (http://www.dow.com/en-us/careers/dow-talent-community) to stay up-to-date on career events, job opportunities, company news, and projects in your field of interest. Our recruiters may also use this information to contact you