Are you looking for jobs or internships in South Korea?
Informations collected from various sources are shared here.
Sunday, May 27, 2018
(DuPont) Accountant in Korea, Seoul.
in Korea - Seoul - Seoul
• Prepare local statutory reporting
• Co-ordinate the fixed assets process and the SG&A costs accounting process with Business, Function and Finance service center
• Provide accounting guidance on the fixed assets and the SG&A costs
• Perform the annual closing of fixed assets for the local statutory reporting
• Coordinate internal control process with Businesses and Functions
• BA degree or above in accounting or related fields
• Sufficient Knowledge on accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
• Over 5 years working experience in financial accounting in multi-national company
• Good English skills including speaking and writing
• Good communication, interpersonal and organizing skill
• Proactiveness and ability to work under pressure
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.