Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. Position: Executive Assistant & GA Admin 2. Affiliates: Johnson & Johnson (Consumer)
3. Work location: Yongsan-gu, Seoul
1) Provides a wide range of secretarial and administrative support to Country Director.
2) Duties may include normal secretarial activities such as communication, scheduling internal& external meetings, expense claim, support of corporate events and workshops. Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as regional & global headquarter and team members, to coordinate a variety of meetings/conferences, prepare materials and follow-up regional correspondence
3) Coordinates and administrate overseas travels and workshops for executives.
4) Handles travel arrangement and greetings for CEO and visitors 5) Adhere to strict confidentiality requirements of business, personnel, and sensitive information
1) Support GA administrational work. (Expense related administration / logistics for Company events / office management, etc.)
1) Bachelor Degree
2) 7-8 years relevant working experience in Secretary & Admin positions is preferred
3) Strong English communication skill in speaking and writing
4) Multi-tasking and time management skills
5) Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
6) Can work under pressure and independent
7) Proactive and quick learner
8) Keep confidentiality
[How to apply] Go to www.careers.jnj.com -> Search for Position Number 1805651230W -> Click on "Apply Now" in the recruitment bulletin and proceed to online application process