Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: HCC Lead Specialist (Health Care Compliance) 2. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
The Lead Specialist, ASPAC Testing & Monitoring Services (TMS), HCC&P will be responsible for implementing and executing the testing plans consistent with the business needs and standards developed by the Center of Excellence, HCC and Privacy Operations. The Lead Specialist will be acting as TMS Point of Contact for South Korea and other assigned countries to support and partner with the corresponding country HCC&P team across sectors on compliance related projects/initiatives.
1) Partners with assigned HCCOs from all sectorsto develop the annual and ad hoc testing plan
2) Executes testing performed at each of countries / Operating Companies (OpCo’s) assigned in partnership with theHCCO’susing a customized approach as necessary for the country environment.
3) Partners with HCCOs to developMonitoring Controls at the Countries and provide Monitoring Service as requested, including training, data analysis, interpretation of the monitoring results and suggestion on the remediation actions
4) Acts as TMS Point of Contact (PoC) to collaborate and partner with country HCCO as a routine communication channel
5) Represents the region on project teams to harmonize and standardize HCC and Privacy testing & monitoring protocols, processes and systems
1) Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree is preferred
2) Minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industries
3) Minimum of 3 years of experience and demonstrated leadership in HCC or related compliance function (regulatory, quality, finance, HCC)
4) Requires experience conducting audits and managing auditing programs in one or more compliance areas (HCC, FCPA, GCC, Finance, Quality, Regulatory)
5) Requires knowledge of HCC/fraud and abuse laws; regulatory promotional practices; FCPA, financial or auditing practices and company business and policies
6) Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills
7) Ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously
8) Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both internal and external customers
9) 25% travel required
[지원방법] www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1805655375W검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[유의사항] - 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로된한개의파일로미리준비하시기바랍니다. - 서류전형합격자에한하여개별통보합니다. 단, 회사사정에따라지연될수있습니다.
- 온라인접수시 “Create Your Account” 를통해개인이메일계정을등록하신후온라인지원프로세스를진행할수있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등 - 모집분야관련하여자세한내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서확인하시기바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Qualifications see above Primary Location South Korea-Seoul-Yongsan-gu Organization Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225) Job Function Health Care Compliance Requisition ID 1805655375W