OLED R&D Researcher
Date Posted: 03May 2018
Country: Korea, Republic of
Job Number: 1803576
The Dow Chemical has an exciting opportunity of Researcher, OLED business, located in Hwaseong, Korea.
- Responsible for synthesis of OLED materials
- Must have a strong knowledge in organic chemistry.
- Coordinate all design of New Materials.
- Quick learner for the new chemical reactions.
- Resolve technology challenges through focused scientific methodology, multidisciplinary approach and innovative thinking.
- Create and secure intellectual property for DowDuPont.
- Promote strong communication with all team members.
- Ensure implementation of constructability concepts.
- Identify and take corrective action (with appropriate approval) to ensure the project goals for cycle-time, cost, and quality are met.
- Master Degree or Ph. D. in Organic Chemistry.
- Preparation and characterization of novel materials using multi-step organic synthesis methods.
- Experience as a Synthetic Chemist in Total Synthesis.
- Verbal and written communication skills including technical writing and presenting in English.
- Communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to build networks will be essential to foster team success and accomplish the project objectives.
- Knowledge, Skill of analysis Equipment; NMR, HPLC, LCMS, UV/PL.
- Bachelor who has Basic Organic chemistry course in Chemistry.
- Advanced Organic Chemistry in Mater degree or Ph. D. degree Course.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
Join Our Talent Community
Join our community (http://www.dow.com/en-us/careers/dow-talent-community) to stay up-to-date on career events, job opportunities, company news, and projects in your field of interest. Our recruiters may also use this information to contact you when they have an opportunity that may be of interest to you.