OLED R&D Technician
Date Posted: 24 April 2018
Country: Korea, Republic of
Job Number: 1803479
The Dow Chemical Company has an exciting opening for a Research & Development (R&D) Technician with the OLED team in Giheung. The purpose of this job is to support a number of new R&D projects with the goal of further improving performance of a diverse portfolio of OLED products for diverse market application.
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with facility and Environment Health and Safety policies
- Ensure documentation and testing is done with high quality aiming to ensure needs of the business
- Collaborate closely with other team
- Participate in technical training to attain on-the-job proficiency
- Participate in good housekeeping practices
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- College degree in chemistry or related area is required.
- 2+ years of experience laboratory experience preferred.
- Experience working in electronic materials industry is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills are required.
- Must have strong multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills.
- Commitment to safety and teamwork in the workplace is required.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
Join Our Talent Community
Join our community (http://www.dow.com/en-us/careers/dow-talent-community) to stay up-to-date on career events, job opportunities, company news, and projects in your field of interest. Our recruiters may also use this information to contact you when they have an opportunity that may be of interest to you.