Are you looking for jobs or internships in South Korea?
Informations collected from various sources are shared here.
Sunday, May 20, 2018
Philip Morris Korea- Human Resources Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Philip Morris Korea Inc. is currently seeking talented, experienced and results-driven professionals to join in its HR Services team, based in Seoul, Korea. This is a unique opportunity to join a world-class multinational company and an industry leader in Korea in a role that will present you with outstanding professional challenges, learning opportunities and career growth.
As part of dynamic central HR Services team, you will work on analysis and development of local compensation plans as well as payroll process to maintain affiliate competitiveness on local markets in terms of pay practice. You will also be closely communicating to various internal and external stakeholders to deliver results in a timely and accurate manner.
• Compensation and Benefits
- Manage workflow to ensure all local payroll transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer-paid social insurances
• International Assignment
- Local administration of expatriate packages, benefits, and perquisites
- Coordinate income tax filing process
• Maintain HR data including compensation data, salary, grade, incentive, etc.
• Run transactions and perform data updates in the systems and process reports
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• 4 to 8 years of professional C&B and payroll experience
• Good knowledge in compensation elements, job evaluation, payroll, and understanding of expatriate, tax, accounting and statutory issues
• Good understanding of labor law, related government regulation, and labor market is an advantage
• Competent in using MS office applications especially Excel
• Experience in using the SAP program is a plus
• Proficient in Korean and English
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV_Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application
BENEFITS & TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Contract Type : Permanent
• Pension and Insurance : Retirement pension, National pension, Medical Insurance, Unemployment insurance, Occupational health and safety insurance
• Medical check-up : Support the a comprehensive medical testing for employee and only one of employee’s family member
• Benefits : Group life and accident insurance, Flexible Benefit, Flexible working hour
• Work location : Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea