Software EngineerApplyCompany Boeing Korea LLCJob ID 1800042887Date posted 2018/05/04
Location Seoul Korea Republic ofJob Description
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems.
At Boeing, Software Engineers develop requirements, algorithms, interfaces, and designs for our product lines.
Software development will include integration of software components into a fully functional software system.
This position will report to the Boeing Research and Technology Manager.
- Utilize modern object oriented computer programming techniques and agile programming methodologies to develop software in delivered Boeing systems
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Test and Tech
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Education & Experience:
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification:
Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience,
Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience.
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- Applicants must possess a solid foundation in computer science and have a genuine interest in software programming to solve challenging problems.
- Demonstrated creative, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Experience developing real-time or applications software including requirements analysis, design, programming, and test. Proven talent in C++, JAVA, other high order computer languages, or Web services.
- English proficiency participating in collaborative projects
- Skills and experience in real-time operating systems such as VxWorks, DO-178B/C, understanding of firewalls, protocols, secure sockets communication, public key certificates, and certification
- Experience in software development for avionics systems or complex commercial electronics products
- Experience working International (multi-national team members) projects collaborating in English
Contingent Upon Program Award