Are you looking for jobs or internships in South Korea?
Informations collected from various sources are shared here.
Saturday, May 5, 2018
Student Intern (South Korea) Job, SAP, Seoul
Student Intern (South Korea) Job
Date: Apr 28, 2018
City:Seoul, 11, KR
Requisition ID: 152783 Work Area: Software-Development Operations Expected Travel: 0% Career Status: Student Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
HANA Database Development & Quality Management Team
C++ software development & programming skills,
Cloud development experiences (AWS Or GCP), VR programming, iPad, AppleWatch programming, Machine Learning skill or experiences, Python Programming skills
1. Tool development for transaction system pattern or interdependence analysis by applying HANA Database Workload Capture tool
2. Database storage architecture comparison and performance analysis on Cloud environment
3. Tuning and visualization tool development for DB procedure optimization
4. Versioned parse tree (or AST) architecture or development to track SQL preprocessing procedure
5. Develop service by applying Defect database on Cloud environment
6. Application development for database performance analysis (iPad/AppleWatch)
7. Database analytic tool development by applying VR
(Tasks and responsibilities to be decided depending on applicants’ interests)
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com orCareers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.