Technical Sales Engineer
Marketing & Sales
Date Posted: 2018/04/24
Country: Korea, Republic of
City: SeoulSchedule: Full-time
Job Number: 1804163
The Dow Chemical Company is seeking a Technical Sales Engineer, Circuit & Industrial Technologies (C&IT) - Interconnect Technologies (IT) located in Seoul, Korea.
This individual will be responsible for managing customer relationships and identifying new opportunities for unmet customer needs- driving profitable business growth. This position is responsible for managing existing and new customer relationships.
A Sales Account Manager actively works to identify and meet the needs of current and perspective customers by promoting and selling Dow solutions.
- Uses account planning tools, margin management tools, and electronic technology to develop and share account plans with appropriate stakeholders.
- Defines annual, value-creating goals consistent with business strategy.
- Develops and builds relationships with internal and external customers and influencers.
- Produces appropriate sales forecasts and is able to capitalize on/ compensate for market changes.
- Recognizes, anticipates, and solves customer problems resulting in business opportunities and revenue growth.
- Achieves sales goals and objectives in assigned territory as derived by business strategies and marketing plans.
- Develops knowledge of assigned Dow products and targeted applications.
- Understands and proactively analyzes customer’s product and service needs, industry, and business.
- Shares business and industry intelligence with Dow counterparts (marketing, research and development, tech service, customer service, etc) to promote increased revenue and value.
- Korea Driving license
- BA degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Engineering Science Materilas, Electronics, Electrical
- Communication in Korean & English
- 3~5 years of sales experience is highly preferred.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
Join Our Talent Community
Join our community (http://www.dow.com/en-us/careers/dow-talent-community) to stay up-to-date on career events, job opportunities, company news, and projects in your field of interest. Our recruiters may also use this information to contact you when they have an opportunity that may be of interest to you.